I’ve been catching up on a large number of podcasts that I’ve missed for some time. Many are now in video format and have great content. Several good podcasts are as follows:
- Culinary Institute of America – Video recipes and demonstrations
- The Splendid Table – Lynne Rossetto Kasper’s weekly podcast.
- Cook’s Illustrated Video Podcast – Brief snippets of cooking and testing. Appears that these podcasts have stopped being created.
- Cooking Up A Story – Great views into local cooking in the Portland Oregon area.
- Culinary Institute of America – Insight from the Inside – Audio podcast highlighting well-known chef celebrities such as Sara Moulton and Cat Cora
I encourage you to try some of these out. Great information and fully in your control!!!